Blehh MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

GM APPLICATION Empty GM APPLICATION

Post  ckwind661 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi~
Name:JackChong
IGN in BlehhMS:CoolerMashi
I'm active and on about 5 hours 1 day~unless i study den i on about 2 hours 1 day
I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 145 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha.

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

Obviously I'm going to be joining the server that has the most players online at any given time. The size of a server is extremely important to me as things get pretty boring when there aren't very many people on.

Alright, so that's my resume thingy. ^^ Cheers all. =)Hope i can get the answer from u soon

Last edited by ckwind661 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

ckwind661

Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATION Empty Re: GM APPLICATION

Post  EmilySama Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:06 am

wrong place dude
EmilySama
EmilySama
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/tvwacko5

Back to top Go down

Post  ckwind661 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Sry..tht time i forgot to see wat server is me in>.< sry...me is in this server actually..so sry>.< dun take in mind Razz

ckwind661

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum